Thursday, November 16, 2006

mY giRL's iN tHe nExt roOm


Although the computer here in RSF is so slow, I can practically see the frames crawl by, I'll take the time to orient you on the wanky chaos of my life, so far. And since it's four days into the new semester, I'll take this update bit by the subject.

SCI10. This is probably going to be the most cumbersome (I just like to use that word, really) subject in my load. The workload's ridiculous, with 3 oral examinations, which is truly one of my most hated things to do in college, second only to talking to Yaps. I wasn't even to take this subject under the professor we have now -- I wanted Dr. Cuyegkeng, the chemist-poet. But, apparently, they changed teachers during reg. But did they tell us? Did they? Did they?!

FA102. I love Fr. Javellana. Haha. And Yasmin Almonte-Lantz's paintings, most especially Ripe. Haha, am I a sick hormonal seventeener or what? ...When I'm rich, Ima buy all three. Hehe.

FR1. At first, I was aposabalutely terrified of French. But since I've always wanted to learn the language -- always wanted to go to Paris and order a croissant and not butcher the language -- I stayed. And got my first tres biens in result. Yey!

FA106. Also known as Fiction. With Krip Yuson. Oh god. The only consolation out of having been bashed in this class is that at least, he's the one who'd tell me I'm a no-good writer. It's like God himself coming down his floaty throne to tell me to go to hell.

PE101. Ouf, piece of cake. I've challenged and pushed at my comfort zone more and more with PE: weights, arnis, then swimming. Computing for my BMI ain't gonna be that hard. (Oh, I just love my confidence.)

PSY101. Damn the dude who walked in in the middle of my hypnosis. Gah. But anyway, I like Psych, since I'm always interested on how people's minds work, that is, how I can make a believable disturbed character. And my teacher works out. Cool.

ECO102. My teacher's so quirky: aviator glasses, bowler hat, walrus moustache. And that's only his head. All hail Wally Belen, who may or may not be a relative. Anyway, I despise Economics, since it has numbers and really serious technical business terms like supply and demand but I'm gonna be a trooper.

Oh and I have breaks galore -- three hours everyday, between classes, but five hours all-in-all during Mondays. I am ready to kill, I tell you. Moreso because some douchebags (word of the week) have class there. Argh.

Oh and this is a warning, not unlike an alarm for a new virus outbreak: Drew is back. Yes, Drew. The only bright side I can see here is that someone else can talk to Yaps. They shall make each other happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home