Friday, November 24, 2006

cAriCatuRe oF dAdaDadA


So what happens now? Will do the trusty list thing, more for my sake than yours.

(one)
Nawawala ata yung payong ko. Tangina, 250 pesos yun! (My lola's doing, not mine.) Oh gosh, losing things always makes me break down.

(two)
I'm being touchy-feely again. When the insults your friends have rained upon you and you've accepted with a grin, ever since you can remember, starts to sting, and you can imagine yourself overturning the tables just to scream, you know your PMS is kicking in. Again.

(three)
I was lying like a wasted whore (where'd that come from?) on the leather half-couch kanina, with my eyes closed, just listening. The sound of so many male voices, reverberating in that tiny, then-homey room, was so surreal. We've never had more than 5.5 males in the Painting Room and they weren't even always talking.

(four)
The straps of my bag are making punit, because I was extremely tamad and decided to make tambak all my gamit inside. (The fuck?) Ahem. MWF makes my bag wish it was never made. Paano pa kaya kung dumating na yung Aesthetic and Fiction readings namin? Wow.

(five)
Tanginang lalaki yan. Ano ba. That's two consecutive days. Argh. Mukha ba akong halimaw pag nakasalamin? Well? Well? Takot ka sa kulot? Or does the wrestling shirt frighten the little boy? Humph. Huwag mo akong titigan (oo, ang yabang ko) kapag hindi mo man lang maiakyat yang kilay mo kapag sinumpong ako ng kabaitan at nginitian ka. Hoy. Hoy.
Ay, wounded pride.

(six)
I can't believe you even think that way about me, much less say it out loud, in front of everyone else. Sus. I thought you were a friend. That hurts me, you know.

(seven)
What do I write about? A prude, a whore, a pair of lezzies, an act of incest? Or do I do the Greek thing and cathart (Verbal form of catharsis. Walang aangal.)? Ugh. Ewan. Wala pa akong short story. I know this is too much pressure on myself but hey, didn't they say first impressions lasted?

(eight)
Sarj and I have a deadline on Monday but not a word has passed between us about it -- it completely flew out of my head. Sorry. But I'll do it. I promise. Will start working on it right after French. Promise. D'accord?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home