Tuesday, December 05, 2006

tHis bOtToMlEsS beAnpoLE


Hello. Reming/Durian's gone to ravage Vietnam, where at least 37 people have died -- really rosy compared to the say, 500 people that went poof under mud and ashfall and whatnot in Albay. Not to mention the fact that I've got a really catty aunt and some family in there, smack dab in the middle of Legaspi City and when I text my lola to ask about them, she ain't replying.

So there. That's my cheery welcome to y'all.

<<-->>

Ahem. So where have I gone to these past odd days? Lessee:

THURSDAY - So school's out because of this widdle supertyphoon that chickened out at the last minute. Stayed at the dorm to do the KATIPUNAN article with Sarj, wherein we came up with a record number of euphemisms and enough cliches to give writing teachers the world all over a collective heart attack.

And then at night, I went to Cavite with my mommy. Wee.

FRIDAY - I am starting to miss Buffalo Chicken. This is bad.

SATURDAY - Can't believe I'm surviving this long without getting my fix of Daredevil. Matt Murdock, where the fuck are you?

SUNDAY - Happy Feet rocks because Hugh Jackman has a deep white trash accent. Wee. Haha, I want a penguin!

And then we ate crispy pata and kare-kare and I was in heaven.

Ayun. Ang profound no? Ay, ay, ay -- I've got a dress! And totally slutty heels. Yip-de-doo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home