Wednesday, December 13, 2006

miNimum deLiveRy


UPDATE: I just thoughta something... Do you have to right all your wrongs? Doesn't your wrongness make up a big part of who you are as a person? I mean, sometimes I'm a self-centered hag, a humongously conceited one at that. Then, I go all esteem-issues and walk-all-over-me-why-don't-you? Do I have to strive to get rid of the annoying things that make me who I am?

No. Haha.

There's a deluge of books and therapies and shows and ugh, missionaries and just plain irritating people who have nothing better to do with their own lives, who tell me that I am a speck in the white sheet of humanity. Haha.

I am incredibly flawed and sometimes I go out of my mind because of it. But it's fun being flawed, I think. Yes, yes, it is.

<<-->>

KAILANGAN NATING SUMAYA. Haha. Ang weird ng posts ko. Wooo.

<<-->>

Seule
means alone in French. I wanted to ask my prof if the French use a different word for that deeper aloneness but I didn't want to risk sounding stupid and incredibly schmoozy, since I already do, most of the time.

Ang emo naman kasi. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Seule. Is pretty. Je suis seule. Ah, non, je ne suis pas seule. (Tama ba yun?) Wee. Emo-ation. It's up there with "I like you to distraction."

Get a grip, Miss Seventeen-Year-Old.

Aherm. Plug lang: Let's go to the Serenata thingie by Heights. Friday sa Bubble Gang Toppings, 630 PM. Let us listen to musicalized poetry (but isn't it musical already?), drink (ooh, drink) and be merry. Yeah. Tickets are PhP120. Buy from Sarj.

Add to that, wala na akong pera.

See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home