Saturday, December 09, 2006

suGar we'Re gOiNg doWn


Claps to Charz for a rousing (a-space-rousing) rendition of Fall Out Boy's song. This is not sarcasm.

<<-->>

Posted new story sa prose site ko. (Sorry, tamad ako lately... :p) This is the story I submitted to Krip's Fiction class. It's yet to be evaluated (read: butchered) by Krip himself and my well-meaning classmates so now that I've posted it, everyone's privvy to my future humiliation. Wala lang.

It's called "The Return" because I am a complete shithead when it comes to titles. It's a sick story. I made it in two days so the it's not perfect. A day after I submitted it, I freaking cringed and thought: How the hell could I have possibly written that? It's just so reflective of my repressed state.

Okay. That's the intro.

<<-->>

My katamaran is catching up. Everyone's (well, two) doing the Sasha thing. Wise decision, my friends. Wise.

So, here are twelve epiphanies from last night, and this morning, when I woke up with spots dancing in front of my eyes:

(one)
I am (theoretically) a good kisser.

(two)
I am a fantastic camwhore. I know all the angles and good sides. (Hello, Britney.)

(three)
Last night was a lousy time for my hormones to re-awaken.

(four)
Running around Alabang, then into a grocery store, then back out to Alabang, in grape dresses, trenchcoats and high heels just stink of a good escapist story.

(five)
Yaps is a really good designated driver / pimp.

(six)
My feet hate me.

(seven)
Trish is practically in love with me.

(eight)
Nee-kaaaaahy.

(nine)
Someone's not wearing baby blue.

(ten)
Charz is so working it.

(eleven)
Don't change _.

(twelve)
Drinking a can of the most disgusting beer on earth while having a hot shower was really random.

<<-->>

Have NSTP one and a half hours. I haaaate community service. Urgh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home