Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Her tongue is her mind


Why I Don't Like Politicians #231
When you're in the middle of a traffic jam and said traffic jam is caused by a political parade spewing songs that would curdle your blood -- never mind what the posters do to your nervous system -- and you just need to go to the bathroom to do a blazing number two at that very instant, IT'S NOT A GOOD THING.

Why I Don't Like Politicians #563
I am a seventeen-year-old lass currently on her summer vacation. Which means I sleep until two o'clock in the afternoon. So it is just NOT WISE to storm inside my pointedly closed bedroom door at eight o'clock in the morning to shake my non-voting hand. Or to look at my nubile personage (HALA) as I lie sprawled on my bed.


*


Robin Thicke. The guy who caterwauls Lost Without You in a voice that somehow gives the impression that his balls are perched on a slab of marble, a heavy rolling pin frolicking over em puppies. Him. He looks nice when you first look at him, and then the second look -- you get the impression that he's the type of guy who feels up little girl's dressed during intermissions. Even his name makes me snigger-shudder.

Basta, him.

Wala lang. Haha. Sinasayang ko na naman oras niyo.

Ahem. I made a list of figuratively cold-but-you-wish-they-were-hot summer nights songs. Did this, of course, as I lay in bed, one literally hot summer night that I just farking wished was cold.

And Lost Without You is there because it's decidedly smarmy enough.

Urbandub's Quiet Poetic is so steamy I leaped out of bed at 2:30 in the morning to douse myself with cold water from a freaking pump ten meters away from the bathroom.

And then there's Rob Thomas' Lonely No More, the slow, agonizingly sweet, acoustic-version.

Oh, weep, raging hormones, WEEEEEP.


PS
I told you I wanted some smut.
Kahit anong medium pala, puwede na. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home