Saturday, April 07, 2007

Made us crazy


This is late in coming but I don't think 300 is a date movie, especially if your date belongs to another species (read: the opposite sex) and/or either of you have plans to have mindless small talk afterwards. 'Sides, you shall drool at the eight-packs for two completely different reasons.

Neither should it be used for mother-daughter bonding things, especially if your mother is my mother. A narration of breasts in underwater, slow-motion shall abound, not to mention the voiced anticipation of the sex scene -- chatter in attempt to dispel my embarrassment at having to watch said thing with her. You want me to go outside? she asked me. Yes, please, I said.

*

"You're funny," he tells her, complete with a smile that assures her of the unfortunately confirmed belief/urban legend/his Pride and Glory, that he can down a better part of the female population with a twitch of his lips.

Wicked glaring. "I'm not trying to be funny," she retorts, which is quite a hard thing to do eloquently, as she is currently using her tongue in attempt to get a piece of popcorn-grit wedged between her teeth.

He laughs and does a little thing, that fingers on her knuckles thing. "Yep, you're funny."

Eyes roll. The word
potential is a fly perched on the curlicues of her brain but so far, she's not swatting it away. So far.

*

I still want a haircut. No matter how many times people tell me that they like the Beached Mermaid / Lost Celtic Ghost look, I am running out of shampoo. And I am melting underneath my curls. My brothers, on the other hand, can't figure out why I need all the hair.

*

I MISS YOU BLOCKMATES AND RANDOM FRIENDS! XD
Ingat kayo, ha.
Lalo ka na, Enrique! :/
Hello to Jevvie and Nikita. :p

*

PS
It says that this is my 501st post. Imagine that. Word vomit rules.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home