Saturday, March 24, 2007

Love in a lap dance


So I took a break from my existence as near-eternal sleeper / starer of blank screen (pa-writer) and ventured into the hallowed halls of National Bookstore. I wandered over to the magazine section, hoping to take a peek at some girly mags *cough* er, checking if Story Philippines is out yet (I don't know what their regular release schedule is.)

And there it was, lying open, the teenybopper magazine of teenyboppers.

A little browsing here and there, some odd drooling at some odd clothes and then WHAM, page blanketty-blank.

I blinked. One more time. And dammit, for good measure, I took off my glasses, put them back on again and blinked some more.

And, slowly, as little trickles of horror replaced every possible happy thought in my wee body, as it dawned on me, I uttered a little squeak of a scream.

These people

ARE

taking over

the world!!!

ACK!

*chokes on own blood*
*chokes*
dhgdsfkjgrinmfksjkffnwkfmfffff!!!

Ahem.

But then:
I know who's taking over the Fine Arts, I know who's taking over the Fine Arts. La-dee-dah-dee-dah... And it is going to make us mad ones / Creative Writers reeeeeally happy!!! XD

*sticks tongue out*

PS
Nah, nah, I'm happy fer yah and blah blah blah.

PPS
Back to writer-ing.

UPDATE:
No, I'm not talking about teenybopper models / strangers found in aforementioned magazines. I already know they're taking over the world with their pasted smiles and lethal clavicles. I mean, I KNOW THESE PEOPLE IN SAID MAGAZINE AND IT JUST FREAKED ME OUT THAT THEY'RE EVERYWHERE, SPILLING INTO OUR ROOMS, SWARMING THE ARTS, GALLIVANTING AROUND POP CULTURE. Some of them are my friends-ish, but still. They're EVERYWHERE. XD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home