Friday, March 23, 2007

We be speeding


Yeah, I'm trying out for Dumaguete. (Because I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.)

And now that I've said (wrote) that, I won't be submitting an application anymore.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Ha.

LABO.


*


Missy (Maramara) is gonna have my head on a platter and slather butter all over it -- I didn't go to the restaging of Lysistrata, kahit na I told her I was broke and she told me she'd pay for it. At 6:00 PM, I thought, I should really go to school now but I simply rolled over in bed. Uh-oh.

(I hung up on my mother nga after two minutes of grumbly, groggy mumbling on my part and repeated Has? on hers. As I became more aware of the enticement of the bed underneath me and the DreamLand I left behind, I told my mom, Can't we please talk when I'm awake. Am shleeping. Later. And END.)

Yaps will find the humor in this. Maybe the world does revolve around this this one.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home