Friday, April 13, 2007

Make me stay


Have they released the grades for us non-summer-class-taking slaves of Ateneo? If yes, then I completely missed it. HALA.

So does that mean I've been traipsing around dusty ol' Calatagan, doing absolutely NOTHING, when an opportunity for melodrama that is the release of my grades completely passed by before I could even twitch?

Ma-farker. (Ibig-sabihin ba nito, hindi ko rin makukuha yung regform ko?)

ATENISTA PA RIN BA AKO? Sagutin niyo ko, I'm completely loooooooooost.

*

Another thing: What the hell is with this heat?! I am melting here people. When I wake up at noon (as I sleep at around four AM, haha), I am sticking to the sheets, and not with what could've been a welcome kind of sticky-substance. As the day drags on, I am spread-eagled above, below, beside the ineffective electric fan.

The heat's just completely ruthless, it grabs you BAM, wraps its spindly arms 'round you and slithers the words, "SAY UNCLE!" in your ear over and over again. GAAAH.

Putehk, I am melting, ladies and gentlemen. A puddle.

Blub blub ... bluuuurb.

*

I am running out of trashy novels. Gimme some bodice-rippers, gimme some smut! The more implausible the plot, the more incredibly stereotypical the characters, the better! Go on, send 'em to me!

*

Did you guys see the hand on that crocodile (or alligator, whatever) sa news last night? Ain't it the prettiest hand you ever did see, softly clenched like that, as if it were holding some glitter on its palm? Tapos yung black-red muscle na nakalaylay sa dulo. HAHA, MORBID. But, please, the hand was sooo pretty. Just two shades from absolute death. Lovely.


Love-vel-lee! :)

*

Hunny bunny, let me think about this -- BIG FAT NO. Tulad nga ng sinabi ko, "If you do not inspire in me the archaic female urge to decorously swoon into your oh-so-able arms, then there's nada, nil, zilch, zip. Wala." Now leave me alone, trot off atop your brilliant steed before you finally succeed in creeping me out because I WILL scream, mister, and I scream LOUD.

Hai. Seriously, stop. Stop this fucking drama. Ayoko na. You just make me want to cower in a corner, holding a broom to swat you with.

*

Beach tomorrow. Ew, sand in asscrack. Okay, wait, happy thoughts. Like, uh, food. (FATASS, STOP EATING!) Ahem. Sand, the color of the sea, the sea breeze, the coral crumbling under your sole therefore infecting it, the tiny crab snipping at your little toe. Yes, the beach. The glorious beach.

(-_-)

*

KURT VONNEGUT IS DEAD.
*bawling*

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
and
"Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt." from Slaughterhouse Five

The best. Will miss you, mister Lord sir.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home