Friday, September 09, 2005

i giVe uP. foR nOw


still have to do plenty of stuff. plenty. a lot. daaaaaaaaaaaaamn. didn't get to finish my cradle to grave thingy and marami pang kasunod yan. when will i do it? i don't know. maybe i'll finally find a way to stop time and do my projects in that little pit-stop in the time-space continuum.

my. head. hurts.

bad.

im just extremely tired and burned out... i haven't done any of my projects pa tapos im burned out already. what the bleep am i going to do now? im drowning, damn it. drowning in a too-small shirt, my head foggy and tied down with lots of obligations.

im drowning and im hungry.

<<-->>

thanks to my raging hormones, ive been feeling quite philosophical lately. translation: ive just been given a clearer version of how life sucks.

i want to go home. let me go home.

anyway... when will i be taken?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home