Friday, September 02, 2005

tHe biRthDay -- lAst nA, sweAr!!!


it’s been so crazy. my birthday has been an absolute mess and it’s all because of meee… bUt iM hApPy. i was with the people i care for, people i have fun with, people i love… looking back, it amazes me that im this happy about everything. about life. about the fun things. even about the stupid, hard things ive been going trough. about being sixteen.

ai, grabe.

sixteen is amazing.

everything was so fun… i found out that nats and i share the same crush (tHe gUy is uBer-eWaN!) i gave her my other blog address, the revealing one. i told her to keep quiet about it. she asked if it mentioned my crush. yeah, duh, it did… and then she asked, “bLocKmAte?”

“yeah…”

amidst giggles, we decide to tell each other, through typing the name on our phones…

1-2-3 ::: wTf, tHe sAme?!?!

sabi na eh—I had a bad feeling about it, you know… har-har-har.

we are truly cOmpAtibLe… :p

*linibre ako ni gab cuz I beat him 6 times sa pOweR-puSoY…. bwahahaha. ang sarap pala ng zagu pag pinaghirapan... hehehe.

*we went to gateway to watch dukes of hazzard. stUpid mOviE… :p watched it with nats, verne, gab and charz. Ay, mas crazy yung afterwards, when charz was making his nametag. Ewan… crazy…*i am now at p'que, with my mom, my grandmother, my cousins, my aunt, my uncle... people. the remains (dAmi pA) of an eighteen-inch yellow-cab pizza is on the lazy susan. i am almost scared to go near it...

im rambling. i don't think i can say everything in this blog... i'll go to where i can lay it all bare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home