Thursday, September 01, 2005

iM goNnA pArtY liKe iT's mY biRtHdAy... ...toMorRow


oosh, this is crazy. uTtErLy cRaZy... once again, im at the rizal ilab while the remains of my once-vibrant life are currently rotting on the floor under my bed, between my silver heels and my suitcase.

ive just finished tweaking my blog and im actually satisfied with it... sAtisFactiOn at lAst... i went here at 3:00 and it is now 6:30-ish... the ilab closes at 7:30 naman. i can go home when the facilitators are dragging me out by the hair... i hope i get home, though... don't want my tombstone to read:

sasha martinez
born: september 2, 1989
died: september 1, 2005
sayang, hindi umabot

<<-->>

i don't really want to go to my dorm yet. im sick of it. surrounded by strangers. they're nice strangers but they don't get me. boohoo, call the police.

<<-->>

wookie, nothing to talk about. im just blabbing, blabbing, blabbing... i wonder who's gonna read this crap...

<<-->>

thanks to nAtsUmi who gave me these super-cool earringsssssssssss... thanks, girl!!! labyu!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home