Monday, September 05, 2005

geTtiNg kiCkeD oUt bY mAnOng guArd


damn it, i am still tired...

i have two papers due this week: english and lit (yep, they're different!)... two group reports: ES lecture and ES lab (different ulit!!!)... a load of things to solve in Math... 5 stories to read in filipino and then there's contemplating the state of humanity from my perch overlooking the sea of doom.

what?

my life, stupid.

i haven't done a single thing... nothing... too busy succumbing to distractions.

as predicted, it is 7-ish and im still here in school. how do i get home??? someone buy me a car. im almost legal to drive.

im tired!!!

something wicked happened between nats and me... too tired to type... lots of things happened. but im too tired to write... im just... pressing keys. don't want to internalize. no flashbacks now. present. future, to remind me of my obligations. but right now, the past has to stay there. im swamped as it is.

kapal ng mukha mo, gab. batista. woosh.

uh-oh. the shut down thingy sign-ish object is flashing on top of my screen. "go away, damn it." words to that effect.

oh, sheeeeeeeeeee-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, im tired. i hope i get home.

if i don't, i love you guys.

pour melted guy lian chocolates all over my grave, will ya?

tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home