Thursday, March 06, 2008

Followed by a moonshadow


Since I'm moving (I still don't know where exactly, but hey) I need to get rid of some of my lovely, lovely books. The first list can be found here. Like, go.

Oh, and in conjunction with that essay/poem I wrote, "I stopped reading romance novels", I am now selling, er, romance novels. I've got Fabio on my bookshelf, and I'll give it to you for a hundred or whatever.

Hay.

I'd go to Quezon Ave. for some moolah, but as everyone in the FA Room knows, that is most likely to be bleak.

UPDATE: Added to list is J. Robert Lennon's The Light of Fallen Stars and Alice Hoffman's At Risk. And will be uploading pictures of my babies this weekend in my LJ.

Help this soon-to-be-homeless chick out. :)

And thanks, Tricia! :p

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Therese San Diego said...

Hey, Sasha! ^_^ Are The Poetry of Robert Frost, The Best American Poetry 1999 and 2001 still available? Thanks :)

12:13 AM, March 22, 2008  
Blogger Sasha Martinez said...

Yes, ma'am. :)
Robert Frost is 400. It includes all elven of his books. :)

And the Best American Poetry titles, actually 2001 and *1997* editions. They're 300 each. And the 1997 edition is from (shh) Sir Joel. :)

Bilhin mo na, dude. Kailangan ko bayaran ng renta si Kash, hehe :p

2:29 PM, March 24, 2008  
Blogger Therese San Diego said...

Sige Sasha, 'yung Best American Poetry muna this Monday. I have to earn pa. Both of them, pleeease ^_^ Hahaha.

Thanks! =D

3:39 PM, March 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home