Friday, January 11, 2008

Sick advice


I have kept my silence for far too long, that Sarj as even asked me whether a sinturon ni Hudas blasted my arm off during the New Year celebration. Now, for someone who's blubberingly terrified of holding a kuwitis, someone who spent months mustering enough courage to use a freaking lighter without flinching, that wasn't happening. I spent my New Year's Eve eating molo and letting my rubber froggie do all the noise for me, thank you very much.

Now. It's about two weeks into the Year of the Rat and yes, I am resurrecting my potato-mouse doodles as we speak (all hail the implied nose) -- and I haven't done anything remotely productive except trudge through NVM Gonzales's A Season of Grace.

So I haven't been amputated, I haven't decided to live like a hermit in an underwater cave in the middle of nowhere, I haven't flied out to Latin America to get a tango-strutting lover with too much chest hair. Too bad for you, I'm back.

(Oh my gooood -- MYX is playing that music video of Regine Velasquez and gasp! David Hasselhoff and it's squeee! in a decidedly horrified manner.)

An update on my life: I spent the first week of 2008 with a fever that hit just before school started. Sucks. I won't go into the gory details, it was an infection or virus thingie watchamacallit whatever but let it be said that it was a kind of fever that made your teeth shiver in pain. I learned some stuff, though, in those days (thankfully long gone) that I shall carry with me through the rest of my days:

1 - Do NOT watch House while sick. You'll come up with all sorts of highfalutin, incredibly lethal-sounding names for a sneeze.

2 - Put that cigarette down. It ain't a good idea.

3 - It is highly probable you're going to throw that salad back up, so don't even bother. And yeah, it's still gonna come out green.

Anyways, am better now, traipsing the Metro, playing Sims and Hellgate, defragging my laptop and whatnot. I'm back, I'm still as noisy as ever. Bring it on, 2008!

Take your Vitamin C! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home