Friday, February 02, 2007

a giRl nAmeD loLa


I just finished reading my 23rd (fiction) novel/novella/novellete of the year! Wee! :) And there's more lined up, haha. I haven't been this excited since I heard that the Early Edition guy was going to go kaplooey dun sa episode ng Grey's Anatomy. And who cares kung wala na akong pera? I'd rather starve than not read that *points to random thing* book. Hehehe.

I want three sacks of kiat-kiat (or, as my mom and I call them: ponkanettes) to nibble on/devour this weekend as I bury myself in books.

I am to teach random kids in a couple of hours, and so the sprite on my right shoulder is telling me to let go of the planned debauchery and do some responsible stuff like prepare lessons or just get some badly needed sleep but ... the hot chick dressed in a leather catsuit lounging on my left shoulder is telling me, "Fuck it, baby, fuck it all."

Wah. Haha, schizo much.

Happy weekend, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home