Sunday, January 28, 2007

stuCk iN a hoLe iN tHe grOund


Okay. Bakit hindi mo ba ma-gets na we're just running around, bullshitting ourselves? It's like doing parades under a scorching noon sun during CAT -- pointless, sabog. Naglolokohan lang tayo, dahlin.

Although I guess, you do know that we're fooling ourselves. But then, unlike me, you care enough to go through with it. Or that you really don't care much about things in general that this is just another fly buzzing at your indifferent shoulder.

My priorities are whacked. So does my view on what actually matters or not.

So I'm not much use, haha. I'd hate myself if I were in your position. But in case you haven't noticed -- and I'm quite sure you have, how could you not? -- implementation is the worst place for you to put me in. I'm not even kicking and screaming. I'm just lying here, coagulating.

Oh, I have to pull myself together, at least in *this* area. You could've just heeded my advice and poured gasoline all over the place and wait for them to set themselves on fire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home