Tuesday, January 09, 2007

aN eXcEsS of sAtuRn


I don't get this kind of faith I see on TV. Of mothers dragging their toddlers in a sweaty sea of fanatic druggies. Of men leaping from retirees' shoulders to push the other man doing the same thing, away from his path. Of arthritic women climbing a float, damn it, to wipe its more than 400-year-old surface with a handkerchief emblazoned with some corrupt politican's name. I don't get it.

I wish I could, though only in the sidelines. It's so otherworldly.

I wonder if people fall in love in the Feast. I just had this image of a woman -- a girl, really -- with her hair plastered to her forehead, with sweat. And she just whips her head around and looks back. Yun.

Ayos.

Tinatamad talaga ako sa buhay. I need a motivation, a purpose. And please don't suggest that I read Rick Warren's bullshit. Please lang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home