Thursday, December 21, 2006

tHis siOmAi


I'm surprised I have the energy for this.

After a relatively draaaagging last day (woohoo, school's out!) and a relatively peaceful pa-writer moment sa Bo's Coffee, Nikita Launcher, Sarj and your resident whiny whiner flew to I Don't Know How to Spell the Place's Name at Eastwood City to watch Urbandub and some six bands that I blah blah blah.

Anyway. Urbandub experience was mind-soaring. Had Iced Tea the entire night yet I felt completely drugged and drunk ne'ertheless after their performance. Ang lupheet. Whoo. You have a convert right here ladies and gents.

Little Boy From Hilera was trying to pick me up (haHA) but I was too deep in my Urbandub Zone to pay notice. 'Sides, I think LBFH has no idea what happened kanina.

Went home, courtesy of Mr. Designated Driver, Yaps Estagle. Teka, nakauwi ka ba?

Panda.

(predated)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home