Wednesday, December 20, 2006

caUgHt uP


This morning, I woke up with at least three messages in my Inbox, all asking about a fire in the area. I did something that passed for thinking in my groggy state: If I slept through the fire and the probable parade of wang-wang firetrucks, then I must be ... dead.

Then my mom called to wake me up for today (told her she should cuz it'd be impossible for me to do it on my own), and I realized that, dang, I'm still very much alive.

That said, I survived two more cosmic tragedies: SCI10 (fucker) and Aesthetics long tests. Wee.

<<-->>

Bye, friends. Merry Christmas. I'd have given everyone hugs but then there'd I be ruining all your stoic holidays. Waaah.

*hug*

<<-->>

More indications that I am going off my rocker regarding glaring singlehood:

Why do I find myself considering it a personal affront when someone slips "girlfriend" or "boyfriend" into the conversation? Like, "Blah blah blah my girlfriend blah blah blah." Soreeh. May girlfriend ka, ako wala (uh, boyfriend).

It's just funny, in hindsight. Ha. In hindsight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home