Thursday, January 25, 2007

toUch me Baby i'Ll tAke yOu hOme


Hello, world.

1
This is one of my better days. (Yey!) Even though I aposabalutely sucked sa Economics midterms. Hehehe. (I don't know why I can laugh this off.) In the future, I'll just pay some poor old soul to Economic-ize for me.

2
No, I am not dropping out of school. You would have to throw me to the ground, kick me senseless, then drag me out, kicking and screaming. But thanks for asking. :)

3
I got a ticket for the CERSA Overdrive thingumie tomorrow, thanks to Jo. :) Yey! This is why I'm playing Urbandub, Faspitch and Hilera on loop -- ambience! Weeeeeeee.

4
Went to the Love, Dating, Courtship Something "forum" with Verne (!) and Isel. Hahaha. It was fun, actually. Remind me to take Mike Asis for TheoNumber-Number.

5
Watched Grey's Anatomy and it got me thinking. I thought I was one of those people who'd stay. But I've come to realize that the bigger the inevitable explosion, the farther and quicker I run away.

6
In relation to GA, bakit naman nila pinatay si Mr. Early Edition Guy? I like him. And I missed him pala. I just didn't know I did.

7
Pa-share ng what Isel discovered sa CTC desks, with credits to some bored Management kid:
Close your eyes -- Bulag
Give me your hand darling --
Lumpo
Can you feel my heart beating? --
Manhid
Do you understand? -- Tanga
Hehehe. Ala lang.

8
Thanks to Jevviekins for Taking Back Sunday and Armour for Sleep. :) And yeah, you should say yes. Then I can audition for Numbah One Groupie! :) Tsaka uy, sama ka sa CERSA show. Madilim dun, exciting. XD

9
Today, Isel and I decapitated a bunch of tiny bears. Ah, childhood.

<>

All that said, pudpod at nagmamanhid na yung foo-wet ko. Teka ... Yun.

Toodles. :p
Here's me hoping that tomorrow, the moodswing stays in this side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home