Saturday, January 27, 2007

tHe niGht jUst feEls riGht


I - The Land of Nod
I told myself, as I trudged up the stairs of my dormitory building, that when I lie down and fall asleep and never wake up at all, then tangina, bahala na, magcu-cut ako.

Peste nga lang, pag-dating ko ng dorm, I was about to dive into my bed when I realized that in my harried prep for tonight's thing, I completely created a mini-disaster everywhere. Where the hell's my bedspread? Wait -- where the fuck's my bed?

And so with the debris of my pre-Overdrive frenzy currently taking control of my damn bed, I am forced to not dive onto it at all. Sure, I could sweep the whole shebang to the floor with one, well-placed swoosh but I believe that the fates are telling me something.

Sleep? It was not meant to be.

Linigo ko na lang sama ng loob ko. And surprise, surprise! Two washings lang yung buhok ko! :p

And so here I sit, with my back against what I'm sure was my bed, writing this blog entry.




II - Hello, Pochoy, Dear
You know you're terminally insane when you spend fifteen minutes in the company of demi-gods (in this case: Dicta License), weilding your blockmate's camera as if you're a professional, smiling insanely at the band members who just smile so sweetly back at you ...

... And when you discover, when you go back to the outside world, that for the entire time, probably since Kjwan played and you walked out, your zipper has been open: hello, red undies.

And you don't care!

HAHAHA! Ang tanga ko, ka-buang!




III - The Hilera-ty of It All
I have been crazy for Hilera since that Sonic Boom gig in I Still Don't Know How to Spell the Name sa Eastwood, wherein Nikay, Sarj and I tried to finish two identical, gigantic pizzas; where my brass heart went thumpity-thump at the sight of Pochoy; where I felt incredibly drunk after the Urbandub set, though I had but a glass of iced tea.

Where three little boys played really really far-out, punk-gah music.

Who screamed their vocal chords off tonight? Who gyrated while cross-legged on a ledge? Who screamed "I Love You, Chris/Ivan/Bob!" at the top of her lungs at least five times? Who sang "Define" in manner of deranged Sisa looking for her two sons?

Who got to interview/ogle at them?!

*jumping up and down*
ME! AKO YUN! MEMEMEME!
putek,ifreakingtalkedtothem
shit,wehigh-fived
tangina,nambolapako
gah,theywereinchesaway!

Sheht na malagkit, I almost crapped my pants in pure unadulterated happiness. Gah, I love you, Hilera!!! XD

Buti na lang andun si April and I managed to hold on to my sanity that I was still able to stop myself from launching myself onto them and cling in manner of really hungry leech.




IV - Henry and John Digimon
Yun. Laglag panty ko. Along with everyone else's in the quad, Nikay's especially. Yun yun eh.

Words are blah.

Iba eh. Otherwordly. Pucha, speechless. Yung mga gan'tong bagay, dapat pinag-iisipan pag nakatulog ka ng mabuti, tapos chumibog pa.

*

Hello, Urbandub. Hello jumping up and down on uneven, mud-grass-cement ground/floor. Hello stiff neck. Hello Lalay.

Hello parked car, this siomai. I'm drunk on Urbandove.



note: notice that as we go along, the "chapters" get shorter and more senseless. this is directly proportional to the state of my brain cells.




IV - Gah
Listening to Hilera. Haha, naiiyak ako when I listen to "Define." Ano ba?! :D
Oh, I'm so happy.

And hungry.

Sige. I'll be a zombie muna. Toodledy-doo.
Ay, rockstars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home