Sunday, January 28, 2007

reWiNd butToN giRl


My sleeping habits never cease to amaze me. Anong oras na at gising pa ko? Ano bang pinag-gagagawa mo diyan, ha? Well? Well?

Eto. Daydreaming. Not to mention a 5-page essay on Aritotle and Plato which, so far, is composed of cut-and-paste Wiki shiznit. Gah. School was designed to make people kill themselves over people long-ago killed because of making people go to school and think. You can so quote me on that.

Had dinner with Mommy, where we devoured two slabs of porkchops, some slivers of chicken and two bucketfuls of mashed potato. Tapos may dumating pang mound of cinnamon-sprinkled vanilla ice cream with three pastried, deep-friend Oreos.

Gah, we crawled home.

<<-->>

I am still dazed. The stop-in-the-middle-of-the-street-and-giggle kind. Last night was otherworldly. I am such a motherfucking groupie. Haha! (If I had more Coke [hi, Aila!] to drink, I would have folded myself into a guitar case and sacrificed myself to Mr. Henry Allen, love.)

My little brother John would squeal like a stuck piggie if he knew that Rico Blanco stared at me, Miss General Audience Member.

Oh, and in my dreamless sleep, I was waiting for the Fire Lady with the Blazing Chains (haha, parang Chinese sign, haha) to appear and make twirl to the beat of the Smart commercial drums ... And then Sam Milby, arguably the hottest kargador ever, would say, "Hellow?"

Pero wala eh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home