Tuesday, January 10, 2006

swEaty suCcEss


okay. i know that the title sounds a little disgusting. hm. makes yah think of what goes on inside bathrooms, no?

haha. eniwei, im so happy. haha, i know this is a BIIIIIG leap from my depression phase. hm. ganun talaga. id like to say im temperamental and moody and whatchevah but i won't. don't get me wrong -- i am all of the above and more. but i won't use them as a reason.

wala lang. angelo kinda yanked me out of it. hm. thanks, thanks, though i doubt you know. he's not the only reason though. it was just through him na na-realize ko na my "depression" ended.

wah.

eto lang eh. in the greater scheme of things, it'll only matter if i let.

and babeh, im not letting it.

i aced my arnis prelims. as in perfect. wahoo. hahaha. next exam's written and im sorry but im at home there, haha. :p

tas eto pa pala: i wuv my mom. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home