Saturday, January 07, 2006

aNxiEty atTacKs


good thing no one has been visiting me lately. hai. graf.

lately, ive been so panicky. anxiety attack, maybe? haha. i worry about the smallest things and the big things just want to make me keel over and die. but even dying scares me. everything scares me nowadays. ever since i lost that...

stop. sasha, stop hurting yourself. just stop.

...

anyways, i was up late yesterday--really late--doing my enteng kabisote review. all is good. ive done it and it'll do a lot in helping my fil grades go up. now. the only thing left to figure out is the poem analysis, the socio-cultural phenomenon, the hunger as ideology rep, the fil research paper, the arnis prelims, the math long test and midterms, the botany tests, my scholar service hours.

ayos. onti na lang.

<<-->>

im at school, by the way. when i went to the libe to pick up stuff, jams was there and she was like, "what the hell are you doing in the library on a saturday morning?"

"throwing what's left of my pathetic life away."

nah, i didn't say that. i wish i had though.

im hungry. last night was hell. starvation, baby.

<<-->>

back to the anxiety attacks. is cool. one day, i'll just start screaming like a banshee, running around, taking my clothes off. yup. either that or i get a gun and shoot everyone in sight. including me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home