Friday, January 06, 2006

oH, ayUh


im in hiding. never mind the holes in my shirt.

check this out. makes me think, ya know. does this blog have to have even an ounce of social relevance? or am i just one of the proliferating "drivel" this article refers to?

well, yes, this is. (evidence: no one reads this anymore, 'cept me and that's a given. pathetic, sure, but a given.)

and then this just plain scares me. now. do i have behave now lest i get shot?

this site tells me what's gonna get me into hell. haha. pride, baby. it's fucking pride. envy runs second place and sloth is in third. funny but i would have thought sloth would go first. teka. i won't even try to justify myself.

and this is from the smartypants blog:

Me: Nora, please stop doing that, it's time to get your coat on.

Nora: Mommy. Mommy. Listen. I need to do this.

Me: You need to spin around in circles and sing, "I don't have a penis, I don't have a penis"?

Nora: Yes.

Me: Okay. Thanks for letting me know.

sorry. but i just find that funny.

gawd, my feet are effing cold. i was late--as usual--for class today and i just slipped on jeans, slippers and an undershirt i use as pantulog. haha, i was aware when i wore this na may maliliit siyang butas. don't point it out to me cuz duh, alam ko na.

...so, what's with the links? it's called research. i have this essay for EN 101, about a socio-cultural phenomenon. (yipes, such big words!) it's either about blogging or that pinoy value of pakikisama. the latter would be more challenging since it sounds so, er, wise. haha. if i do the stuff about the blogs... well, all my sources would be from the net and, well, blogs.

yip-de-doo.

do i have to go? yes, i think so. i have to face the freaking world sometime.

shit, the word LIBEL keeps popping into my widdle head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home