Thursday, January 05, 2006

mY thRoAt bLeEpiNg hAteS mE


the computer guy is sweet pala if you talk to him in a throaty, girlish voice. hmm.

ive been asking around, covering my bases. still no luck though.

i dreamt about it last night. i lost it. thought i found it and in the end, i really found it. ive been so stressed about this shiznit na kahit sa panaginip ko, im haunted. at least i got it. hmmm. ______ was in my dream, helping me look for it. grah. when i woke up--really woke up--i pleaded with God to make at least the finding out part come true.

pleeeeeease, Lord. i know you can hear me.

going to the clinic after this. throat hurts like hell. but i know you guys already know that.

im still in a surly mode. this is one of my bitch days and i don't think i can apologize for that.

i. have. to. find. that. bracelet.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you'll find it. let's pray.

4:21 PM, January 05, 2006  
Blogger Sasha Martinez said...

oh, sod off. i know who you are. haha, thanks, though! :p you're the second person who's wishe me that.

the first was--of all people!--mrs. villareal, my botany prof.

4:57 PM, January 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home