Wednesday, December 21, 2005

toOdLes


hey. i won't be updating this for quite a long time. hai. ima miss you guys. hehe. ryt now, i have two heavy bags at the fot of my bed. from katips to cavite, dala-dala ko yun.

hai, lord. engeng car.

haha. basta. kaya ko to. basta wala lang akong makikitang atenista on the way.

<<-->>

new year ahead. waaaaah. scary. ang scary rin naman ng last year. shit, magse-senti ata ako. sus. wookie lang yun. para masaya tayong lahat.

sus. i fought with my closest friends, i broke a commitment, i realized that not everyone will be beside me holding a shovel while i stand in front of a dead body. cool-off kami ni lord. i opened something withing me. i had to face the truth a couple of times.

i fell in love. hard. i learned to let go. i learned how to compromise. i found my lifelong friends (cuz no matter how far i run away, no matter how hard i shake them off, they will always find a way to drag me back to them.)

i lived away from home. reality has been my constant companion. i learned to take risks. i made new friends.

i gained weight. (next year, i am going to lose it!!!)

i learned to be carefree. sheeeht, dati seryoso ako!!!

i tested my belief that money isn't everything and i still believe that.

haaa!!! i haven't smoked! tas ende pa rin ako nalalasing!!! (haha, pano ba naman, even if it's my mom and dad who give me liquor, i still think it's the most disgusting thing everrrr.)

i realized that im not really cut out to be an S.O.S. i haven't failed a subject and im surviving college, baby!!! not to mention p.e. and college freaking math.

im wearing heeels!!!

i learned to say goodbye. i learned to laugh about the past, like i always promised myself that i would. ive battled some inner demons--not all, mind you... but enough to make a dent.

im polishing my juvenilia but i know i still need to be more diligent. but then, i realized that even though i may write mainstream fiction from time to time, they will always have a touch of macabre in them. or they'll just be plan dark. hmmm. it's sex and drugs and rock and roll, just like meatloaf said. and that's really what im feeling like doing for the rest of my life.

there's more. but i don't want to bore you. just the usual 16-year-old rantings and ramblings. and it's positively whacked.

god, im going to do something aposobalutely crazy next year. im gonna be me and it'll be hell and back, im sure!!!

whaaaaaaaaaaa!!! froootkeyk!!! uwi na ko, babush!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home