Tuesday, December 13, 2005

tHe suShi mAster cHef rEtuRns


ze coach whose name has completely flown from my head has returned. pramis. malayo pa lang, nakita ko na siya, full costume. syempre, with him, comes one of the most traumatic experiences of my life. haha. i was called sa harap ng buong class -- and syempre, kita na rin ako ng buong cov courts! -- to demonstrate (more like make a fool of myself) the four arnis patterns. waaaah.

haha, so it wasn't as scary as i had expected it to be. kasi naman, underneath those tough guy exteriors ng mga coach namin, there lie softies. they're like big teddy bears with sticks.

hehe. im getting good at it. pero, naiimagine ko na sarili ko cringing at the finals.

haha. no pain, no gain. babeeeeh.

<<-->>

i know what you want to know. have i been quiet? have i shut my mouth? have i mentally given myself a beating whenever i thought of something trivially funny?

yep.

haha. not much but yep. i think p.e.'s excused. haha. i needed to have fun there and being quiet and shit just wouldn't cut it.

basta. yun. people noticed na nga eh. uh. ganun ba talaga ako kaingay na if i shut up for one class, all hell breaks loose?!

<<-->>

had kuhooool revelations today. i managed to forget about the existence about this guy for one class! haha... even if i shared the same room with the wuss. when the bell rang, i stood up, turned around, saw sumthing of his and then it hit me. "sheeeeht, nakalimutan ko si _____."

wahoo.

tas si migs nakita ko. ewan. epal. wa na siya. haha. basta. andun siya. looked at me. i mentally froze. he looked away. and i felt relieved. i mean... parang, "waaaah! he still doesn't know me, hehe..." tas ewan ko. wala. aydunker na if he won't even blink if i paraded in front of him in an outift reminiscent of jLo's green "dress." masaya yung feeling.

my guidance counselor told me na kaya siguro wala akong major problems is cuz ala akong lovelife. haha. uy, ma'am, meron naman no. in my head. nyahahahaha.

<<-->>

during fil, i gleefully imagined myself tweezing the stubble on prof baldy's head. ewan ko rin sa kanya. itmahsheit.

<<-->>

"wala ka naman palang problema." that was what my gc told me. my wait for the appointment was longer than it. 15 mins lng ako andun. half the time, wala si ma'am kasi nag-cr siya, haha. she just told me to write stuff on a piece of scratch paper.

paglabas ko dun, naisip ko na, "ohmahgulay. wala akong problema. haha. pinapalaki ko lang talaga yung maliliit na bagay. wow. saya. kahit naman yung money matters, oki lang. ive been through worse and i can get out of this easily. hanep."

haiii. tas nakonsensya rin ako. tinanong ako ng gc if hindi na ko crammer. syempre, i said yes. come on, give me credit. im in this school to make a living out of lying. basta. ende na ko crammer, wahaha.

teka. i have a long test tomorrow, a thick handout to read, an essay to pass and a review to make. haneeeeeeeep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sasha Martinez said...

teka. since no one comments (boohoo)on my entries 'cept for some spammers, i'll comment.

nah, that wud be stupid. i'll just add one more thing cuz im tamad na to edit...

ganito yun. i cooked four boxes of mac and cheese. haha, latak ang putcha. ate shirl snidely said so. growl.

ate it for lunch. i imagine i'll be eating more of them for the days leading up to kwishmash...

haha. daz it. toodles!

5:39 PM, December 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home