Thursday, February 08, 2007

fAmoUs lAst woRds


Good afternoon, world. I am like a halo-halo, but upside-down.

Congratulate me, please, as I actually went to my PE class! Yey! Haha. And I actually did good (methinks) on the Psych long test, except for that part about the child-rearing thing, which totally sent the alarms in my head whirring like mad. Ahem. Sorry. I lurve kids, blah blah blah.

And I survived Eco because of a) constant daydreaming and b) my silly silly father and, in relation to a) is c) which is. Is.

Jinx, jinx, jinx, jinx!!!

*

I like MCR's Famous Last Words, which sounds like a rock song. Kahit yung Mama. Basta. If it weren't for Gerard's voice, well, I wouldn't know it wasy MCR at all. First heard it during the road trip to NSTP area so ... there. Wala lang. Relate-relate. Haha,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home