Wednesday, February 07, 2007

sOMetHing aBout a uNivErsE


Spent hours with Yapsalacious trying to memorize Erik Erikson ("the guy who was so great, he had to name himself twice")'s stages of something something. The whole Trust vs. Mistrust thing equals Hope? Yun. Wala, haha. I am sooo going to stink sa exam na 'to.

The way I stank sa French. I had to tell off a freaky guy who was hitting on me. In French. Ugh.

*

Anyhoos, when I finally went to my room, I let all hellfire and brimstone out from where I tucked it beside my French postcard that I sent to Jean Reno (wala lang) and I raged. As in the whole dramatic shebang. Haha, attention-whore. Gah. This month sucks. Maybe I should take Martin's advice and just ditch that day altogether and freaking sulk.

Joke lang. I've done enough sulking, which is why I am raging.

Which is why Vanessa, my dear, quiet roommate was rudely awakened from the deep sleep she deserves after a harrowing Chemistry exam. Which is why she is now gone from the room. Well, actually, why she stormed from the room. There.

And maybe because I discovered that our little girl's pottyplace can't seem to, er, function, and that my new bar of soap is missing from its holder. Go on. One plus one?

Van, asan ka na? Yoohoo, tatahimik na po ako. Pleash?

Teka. Why am I sulking/raging. Because I can. Haha. Just your dear old hormonal noisy little brat making her rounds.

Gah, Vanessa, sorreeeeh.

*

I need to shape up or else I'll get shipped out. *slapslap* Pull yourself together, woman!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home