Monday, April 10, 2006

miGrAiNe, aNyoNe?


i have a monster of a headache. someone give me donuts and vanilla ice cream and belgian chocolates to make it all disappear.

i think it's reading all those ebooks on my laptop. i need to get *real* books soon. something to soothe my blah life.

give me my romance novels everyone. all those no-brainers that make me kilig, cry and rant, lurve the hero and those that have hot, unbridled sex. yey. i will love you forever.

i haven't been writing. goshies. the goshies. i have an image of myself eating donuts and vanilla ice cream and belgian chocolates with two cats at my feet, parked in front of a mosaic desk, in front of my laptop, eking out a sex-scene from my sexually-frustrated psyche. oh, sweet. i have nothing against romance writers but im feeling frisky about sinking into a cliche.

a loving, multi-millionaire husband will surely break that mold.

*god.* see, those romances are getting to me.

help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home