Sunday, March 26, 2006

suMmeR's hAp'niN so fAst


haru, haru, haru? i likey my new lay-out. notice that i don't really ask your opinion on this, hehe. muwaaah. haha. pero it's okie. i shall welcome them.

i took out the comments section kasi puro tamad kayo!!!

aherm.

it's vacation na. as in, NOW na. that's why im still blogging at 4:00 in the morning.

my mom, my brothers, my aunt, my uncle and my cousin are coming to pick me up tomorrow. weee. im a family affair, all by my wee self... :p im going home... :D

i luv it chu mats! :p

happee, happee, happee... kahit na i don't have a place to stay pa. yey. yey. i'll just camp out underneath the overpass and leave it at that... :p yey-ness. :D

im gonna miss you guys. kahit three weeks lang. kahit pag balik ko sa katips eh i'll wish for home ulit... :p haha.

i miss my friends. i miss my family. the padur (daddy) is cleaning my room, hehe. the boys have been living in it for a year so, guys, scat. im gonna be queeeen for three weeks.

im effing BORED and EXCITED at the same time... :p

waaah. beach, bitch! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home