Thursday, March 23, 2006

ciGaRetTe smOke aNd siP oF wHisKey


although my freshman year is by no means over -- there is still the matter of my 100-page portfolio to get out of the way -- i would like to congratulate myself, and you too, guys, on a job well done. yey.

*doing the i-survived jig*

loved my freshman year. sure, the urge to jump off the nearest building came but they went. i had fun, made a lot of coool fuwendsh (cry) and gained weight. yip-pee. i will not dwell on that.

it's hard to be philosophical when im thinking of my as-yet-unfinished portfolio.

craaaap. haha.

<<-->>

slept at five last night. since vacation's so near, im already tasting it, my sleeping habits have returned to their abnormalcy. wee. i read memoirs of a geisha last night and so far, im lurving it... tas, when i had nothing else to do, i took a one-hour shower and shaved my legs.

hai. iba talaga 'pag bored.

i watched csi too, in the wee hours of the morning. coolness.

i need more coffee. my san mig is running out.

*at the rsf. cute guy beside me. very bohemian rocker-y. haha. god help me if he reads this.*

toodles, kids. :')

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home