Sunday, March 05, 2006

i bruise easily


i stink like something that came out from the wrong side of a toilet bowl. it's been hours since the arnis finals and even after a mr. and mrs. smith viewing in which i imagined myself as mrs. smith, i still haven't taken a bath. why? aside from the fact that my head officially freaking hates me, my body is too sore for me to crawl inside the bathroom to wipe the grime and utter demise off me.

yes, i am being sarcastic but i do not freaking care.

<<-->>

haha, i lost sa first fight ko. haaaaa. loser ampu, hehe. :p okie. i shall defend myself. sir richard turned my opponent into a psycho by giving her the false impression that i am good at this kind of artistic violence thingie. eh she's varsity-in-training na nga eh. woooow. well, then. i got creamed. we went into sudden death pa nga and i had the distinct feeling na it was my sudden death sir mike was talking about. wheee.

so i lost. haha. pero im joining the varsity training this summer. pramis. i think. ewan. alam nyo naman ako, uunga-unga. tamad. slob, chuchu...

<<-->>

stuck a paracetamol down my unwilling throat and my headache is actually clearing up.

<<-->>

god, still hate her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home