Thursday, March 02, 2006

aFteR eNdiNgs


and so franz blew me away with his neato card tricks and gino just flew me to the moon. craaaap. ba't ba ganito ang world? and daming talentadong boys. boys, snort. men. chuchuchu. ayoko na. it's just either jealousy and worship and there is no way i am joining the gino fan club. i don't even want to elaborate on gino anymore. the man can even juggle, damn it. (m02 is now on the quest to find something gino can't freaking do.)

wah.

practice ng play, kinaladkad lang naman ako across F304. ang saya-saya. tapos pinaghahampas pa ako ni isel. super-duper coolness. minsan, pag loser ka, totodohin mo nang loser ka eh. tang'na. hai. two freaking lines and i have freaking bruises on my knees. thanks, franz. thank you oh so very much.

do you now detect sarcasm coming off me in waves? good.

<<-->>

dumaan yung noise barrage while we were practicing. saya. siyempre, maingay. kaya nga noise barrage eh. unga ka rin, no? sus. i sooo wanted to be there, to get into the action, to make noise!!! protest the utter mess that is our country. shoop-shoop. andun nga si sir aries. pinababa ako. hindi puwede eh, baka kagatin ako ni nin.

<<-->>

scared for tomorrow. "conversations with a stone" reporting. hate it. hate that freaking poem talaga. hate analyzing poems. can't i just read them and say that it's nice? that it makes me feel warm and fuzzy? that it makes me think? and whatever things i come up with in my thinking don't have to be broadcasted for 10 percent of your grade in literature, a subject you're already flunking. wahoo. iba ang life ko.

im quite sure she's gonna pick me to report. i have the strongest suspicion that she lies awake at night, thinking about what torture to put me through. basta. she'll pick me. she needs this fix. needs to see me squirm, needs to see the tears welling up in my eyes, needs to see my knees shake, needs to hear my voice wobble.

sheeeht, paranoid ampu.

pero she might draw lots na lang. pero that's not comforting. sa lahat ng group reports sa klase niya na nag-draw lots, lagi ako nabubunot. it's like the universe is conspiring against me. sheeeht na malagkeeeeht.

pero if she's nice (and she is, on rare occasions... :'p) she'll pick tet. cuz tet is cool. tet can give us a kick-ass grade, baby. yeah-ba.

if she's nice.

bring out the buckets and catch my tears as they fall.

<<-->>

i am hormonal. not fully but im getting there. (nudge-nudge, wink-wink.) sana sa arnis, eherm-eherm, im not, er, gushing. yaaaaak. haha.

<<-->>

i realize that the chances are high that i am imagining all this but... well... stop looking at me. i don't feel comfortable na you have someone else in your arms tapos you're looking at me. don't. and don't smile. if it's all crap anyway, just act like i don't exist. it's waaay easier that way, di ba?

(jealousy, swimming saints into the sea...)

<<-->>

lighter note... :p

NAKAKATAWA TO, PRAMIS!!! (credits to jevvie.)

question: anong hayop ang kailangan ng panty?
answer: eh di, ELEPHANTY

(sandi and sasha's thought: joke yun?)

question: anong hayop ang kailangang mag-brief?
(drumroll please...)
answer: eh di, BIRD!!!

(insert sasha's hysterical laughter here and sandi's dry are-you-kidding-me stare.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :D it's so freaking funny!!! :D

haaaaai. sabi ko sa inyo naloloka na ako eh. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home