Wednesday, March 01, 2006

liKe, wHat tHat's tHiNg oN yOur foReheAd?


nothing. there is absolutely nothing on my forehead. i didn't go to church, i didn't go to mass. i ate chicken and absolutely did not fast. i didn't pray at all today, didn't step inside a sacred place. when i passed by the chapel or the gesu, i looked away. but i watched the people march and go inside in swarms. it was beautiful.

don't get me wrong. i'm not proud of this. i'm just... well... a terrible catholic. i lurve God but the thought of sitting inside a church with people for more than an hour... well.

<<-->>

my day was fantastic. yes, i wrote that with just the right touch of bitterness. wala na naman kaming botany. sayaaaa, wow. haha. i think it's God's way of telling me to get a move on. God's way of giving me a chance to wade through the mess that is my academic life and make a dent.

well, i haven't. haha.

natulog ako. saraaaap. i ate too much, spent too mcuh and slept too much. wow-ness. sarap ng buhay ko.

i am gonna be soooo freaking screwed for the next days. hellloooo.

<<-->>

did my last three hours ng scholar service thingie. i had to beg oaa to get me a job. i had to go knocking on departments and plead with them to create a job for me. wow. shush. parang future ko. haha.

but im done. saya. haha. never mind that i totally fucked up the budget and disbursements ng ecce department. haha, pwede pala akong maging accountant for a corrupt politician.

uy, kung eto parin yung government natin pagka-graduate ko, eh di may trabaho ako. haha, nudge-nudge, wink-wink... :'D

<<-->>

okie. since this is the end of this entry, i know that malaki yung chances na wala na kayong interes. well, haru. here, i vent.

i was so mortified kanina. haha. hi nikay.

i'll go slithering back to my closet and write poems there. lately, my poems have been so fucked up and not in a good, poetic way. as in PAKDAPAMPU. waaaah. brrfff.

ima put my last two poems heah. i don't wanna hear about it in the real world. please and thank you.

i wrote a poem called "imprints" and it's not a very good erotic poem. it's not even trying to be an erotic poem because that's just gonna be too sad. it's too freaking literal kasi.

"Mornings after,
every muscle in my body will protest
and every soft part of me will ache.
I feel like the Earth after a thunderstorm.
I know all this, all the nights before.
And as I stare into your mirror
(I am sure you’ve heard the thin cries of my mind,
the raspy moans of my body
from where you drank your coffee)
you come back."

growl. minsan lang 'to. minsan lang, peepz.

tas the one i wrote... shtooopied. couldn't even think of a bleeping title.

"Mistaking the shifting of the mud
for the voices underneath.
The man in an orange suit
imagined his darling’s call for dinner,
across miles and miles,
heard the thunder of Heaven and Earth copulating
in a rage, the white-hot rage
of disgusted gods."

what the hell? man in an orange suit. juju. but in fairness, i lurve the last three lines. haha.

im going to change my poetry blahg address. which is not saying a lot since isang tao lang naman ang nagbabasa nun, other than me. shiyeht. hi, nikay. i shall leave the poetry to you and the emo pag-iinarte writing to me. in other words, blogging.

someday, someone's gonna pay me for reliving my days. buwahaha.

at someday, someday, sisingilin ko kayo!!! hehe... :'p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home