Thursday, February 09, 2006

yOu cAn't tOuch tHis


you can't trust people. people are imperfect. people can hurt you.

you are the star of your life but all heroes go through hell.

shit happens.

yesterday was the worst day of my life. God bless you a swift death, Gie.

but i'll bounce back. sure, my naive faith in humanity has been somewhat shattered. but i can pick up the pieces, along with my soul, my ego, my self-esteem. and i can put them back together again. sure, i may not be able to breathe through my snot-filled nose but what the hell? that's life.

i will bounce back. there are people who love me and that's what matters. God loves me, no matter what i do. He has a funny way, though, of getting His points across.

anyway, i still love my life. ive cried in the past 24 hours harder than i want to remember. ganun talaga eh. babawi ako. it's gonna be hard and it's gonna be one hell of a ride but ive got new focus now and new weapons.

*insert swat theme here.*

love you guys. bisoux.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home