Wednesday, February 01, 2006

pms-ing: steer clear


if i do my filipino paper on danton remoto, it might get me in trouble. i mean, the chances are high that prof. baldy knows the dude. wah. my english teacher surely knows him. (pero it's not really nice to compare miss lin to prof. baldy, me thinks.) basta. i might analyze his poems in a totally different manner. and poetry -- its creation and analysis -- has never been my strong suit.

great.

my overachieving thingies are getting in the way. pucha, pinapahirapan ko sarili ko eh. gago. tang'na mo. pick any topic and do that. just don't think that you have to find the cure for cancer. this isn't english and lit, sasha.

<<-->>

i am so pissed at everything right now. ladies and gents, pms-ing. everything is so wrong. the air's too sticky, i hate the little habits of people, i hate my riza's ringtone, i hate gabie, i despise geny's lack of discipline in her "diet," i hate gabie, i hate the doing my requirements, i hate starving to death, i hate having to wait for friday to come so i can go home. i hate that __________ doesn't like ___________ and ____________, im hating the elitist vibes, i hate having to feel so watched when i walk around school.

god. hai. it's not helping that it's february.

in school naman, im pretty normal. haven't snapped at anyone except a few select people na i have been dying to put in their place. wah. haha. and ive been so cold. sooo cold.

and whiny. whiny, yes. cooky too. cat and this hair incident.

just don't stare at me too much. or look. haha. joke.

i think.

but weirdest things pop up. i kinda like helping some of my high school friends with their research papers. im enjoying my talks with mom more than ever. even daddy (super-papansin!!!XD) makes me laugh. mommy lilly (lola, mom's side, luv her!!!) texted me and she's like in this shopping frenzy sa states.

yeeeeeeee.

i am so ready to bite someone's head off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home