Friday, February 10, 2006

mAsS of kNotTed muScLes


oki. my body hurts. especially my arms. and my thighs. and my back. and some parts of my "abs." it even hurts to type. wah.

arnis. god, it hurts.

no, i wasn't hit this time. we just ran around, waving our sticks like madmen. saya.

<<-->>

i talked to miss lin. waaah. it's nice. nice. nice. nice.

i won't make sense. im still muddled up inside. actually... well... im still moping, haha. pero ive gotten so much help from the Lord. lub you, bub. :D

i can't internalize right now. dapat emo post ito. as usual, hindi kaya ng aking terminally retarded mind. yeah. im supposed to be emoting right now... bout my family, my friends, learning lessons from unexpected people and happenings. things like that. things that matter.

pero tamad ako eh. we'll see, hehe... :p

<<-->>

many thanks to nikay, geru and verne for helping me out with the tickets!!! lifesavers, guys... :p heart.

<<-->>

im doing nothing. i shall go now. save emo for later when im feeling less... er, giddy. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home