Sunday, November 20, 2005

pRoCrAstiNatiOn iS aN aRt, bAbeEh


im feeling nostalgic. maybe it's my own pathetic existence. somebody save me.

i haven't read what prof baldy gave us. great. fantastic, actually. tapos ung botany pa. growl. gerry's telling me pa how easy physics is. oh my goooshness, what have i gotten myself into?! pero that's that. lately, my philosophy in life is... got a problem. face it and plow head-on. in short, deal with it. not very much proactive, i know. but hey, im sixteen. give me a break once in a while. ive been adult my whole life.

what na? im bored. and procrastinating. yey me... did nothing but download pics from the net. ay, saya. pics of...? the great ones. ava gardner, greta garbo, katharine hepburn, audrey hepburn. and gary cooper, kasi he's hot. i'm in my black-and-white stage right now.

hai, sasha. i can already see the consequences. one, you run out of net load. two, your dormmates will deem you inconsiderate, the way they--and you--deem gabie. three, you won't get to do any of your work.

pakershit.

for breakfast, i ate four and a half pieces of burnt toast. a cup of coffee that was too disgusting for me to finish, and a flat top. if i were anyone else... i were.. well. yun... id be having... eggs with tomatoes and sausages in them. sinangag. perrrfect.

im gonna go. but i'll be back. count on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home