Saturday, November 19, 2005

iM scRewEd


tapos na yung issue na yun. im good. im good. daluvofmylife is ambivalent as of now, re the whole thing. binangungot daw si lexa kagabi. ha. buti nga.

i need to erase evert's pic from my friendster acct. fine. more work.

o, eto pa, work: my mom wants me to find a choreographer for their christmas party... im having trouble contacting the only one i know. fine. ill hunt him down through friendster. second task, harder this time, is to find a band. o, eto na.

my mom needs a band. the repertoire must be, er, massive. think present, nineties, eighties, dance tunes (it is a party after all). malaki bayad, promise. the company christmas party is at westin, december 10, 8 to 12 mn. sige na naman oh. make my mommie proud, hehe.

o yan, nag-ad na ko. sige na. go. my mom needs youuuuu.

my exes (ha, parang marami) have belonged to bands. my present (?!) is in one. pano ba yan?

sige na o. help me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home