Tuesday, November 08, 2005

i hAve retuRned


i have returned. accompanied with my ever-present tummy ache. haha. cancer sa tiyan yan, ineng. wadapak?

i am currently checking my overflowing yahoo mail account. according to some of the mail ive got, im a millionaire. billionaire here in the philippines. letters from nigeria, telling me that they need me to oversee this and that. wow. now, who have i been giving my e-mail to? guys, if one of you got emails like these, please tell me. wala lang. tapos i won a lottery. damn. ano ba? don't tempt me. don't fool me. i'm dirt-poor and i'll take anything.

im going to france. but i'll go to japan first. what am i talking about? nothing. absolutely nothing. my mammmee's ryt. hmm.

yesterday? wala. hell. i don't want to go into detail. ewan. grah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home