Tuesday, October 18, 2005

oUr cOuntRy iS iN shAmbLes


oUr couNtry iS fAlLiNg apArt. iT iNfuRiaTes mE. it sAdDenS me.

we're in a fucking mess. the news seldom mentions anything good happening. a former vice president got blasted with water by civilians who didn't know any better. because he was in a fucking prayer rally. because she irked the president.

gma has guts. you have to admire that. hell, you can't help it. but there's no denying the fact that our country's sinking deeper and deeper into... into... shit.

haarrrrgh.

<<-->>

"Pinoy Big Brother is the concoction of a head infestedby (sic) brain-eating flies. :)" -- apRiL... haha. to each his own. i agree, actually. i can also say that it's hooked me. hmmm... that must say something about my own brain... like i said, it satisfies the voyeur in me. and there's plenty of that.

<<-->>

ebooks, ebooks, ebooks. im a writer, babeeh, and right now, my laptop is crammed with pirated ebooks. it's crazy... haha.

<<-->>

hormones. read: i have. eww. haha.

<<-->>

no more politics. let's talk about my wallpaper. harry potter and an uber-beautiful hermione. ala lang... and then my screensaver's a doggie licking my screen...

alis na ko. vavush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home