Monday, October 17, 2005

i aM soO hApPy wiTh hOw it loOks


fOr oNce iN mAh liFe, iM hAppY with mY bLog... hehEe...

ala lang... no titles but i can live with that... siksikan sa sidebar but it's okeee... hehehe. alavet so maccchhh!!!

<<-->>

shoooot. my random number for reg is 208...!!! 208?! by the time i get my turn, the only subject in natsci left would be chemistry. or zoology. or botany. shhheeeehhht. gusto kong mag-physics!!!

tas sa p.e... shoot, what's gona happen to meeeh?!! argh. argh. argh. whatever computer assigned me that blasted number, may it blow up right now!!! rawr.

argh. argh. demmit.

<<-->>

eating rosquillos and davy crockett's choco frosting. haha. tataba ako. sheet.

<<-->>

mommy lily's lecturing me--er, reminding me pala--to contact tita bong once in a while... hehe... sure. sure. she gave me nami and now i can't live with her... sure. sure... hehehe.

mwaaaahhh... babush!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home