Sunday, October 16, 2005

tHeRe's a chOcoLate stAin oN tHe bEd


uh-oh. mommy lily's gonna kill me. tear me to pieces over it. how many times has she told me never to eat while on the bed?! well, i ate. ate, i did. chocolate frosting and otap. it was delicious. it was sinful. lagooot ako...!!! bwahahahahaha... :'p

chino wants to use the computer. frankly, it's getting on my nerves. you can't silence a child with a "are-you-kidding?" look unlike you can with, say, a 13-year-old boy. or girl.

i moved out of xanga. but the link is here. kita-kita na lang tayo, mga peepz... haha. haha. haha.

...arrrhhh.

harrumph. (ive always found that word cute.)

oh, god. the tell-tale stain. it's screaming at me... "sashaaa. youuu stained me. besmirched my cotton surface. permeated with chocolate the fibers of my being!!!" i imagine that it's saying this with a ghost-of-xmas-future voice. wait. did the goxf--follow me--have a voice there? hmmm...

tae. eto na si chino. mababaliw na ko. "ate sasha this, ate sasha that." haha. i imagine myself to be more annoying when i was at that age.

chloe, chino's sister, asked me this: "you are always loving ten-ten but not chino and me." she asked this when i kissed ten-ten. repeatedly. smart girl, that chloe...

<<-->>

verne, musta na?! :'D... the only things i'll miss about xanga are the smilies. hehe.

toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home