Friday, October 07, 2005

fiRst bLeEpiNg poSt uSinG nAmi


triumphant! bwahahahaha!!! this is my first post through my laptop, nami... my baby. who's now english. hehehehe.

ang sarap ng feeling grabeeeeeeeeeeeh!!!

im in paranaque... right after english class ended at 8:30--we started at 8, btw--i went to de la costa to submit my fil paper... tas, i hailed a cab papuntang lrt, got a little lost cuz sarado pa yung gateway... but im here. im happy.

ive got the complete idiot's guide to great sex so what more can i ask for?! nyahahaha. oi, virgin pa ko, gago!!!

shiyet, ang dami kong magagawang kalokohan sa laptop na 'to... haha, i'll put on parent protection para masaya... haha...

teka lang. im giddy... haha. my laptop's my first priority. that means my research paper and my math notes have little chance of being seen by my eyes... tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home