Thursday, October 20, 2005

pAin.


pAin. wiNce. pAin. oH, shiTeroO, pAin!!!
pero bago un, lemme tell u sumthing: had a weird dream... dreamt i went to the tagaytay trip my hs classmates had planned... it was sort of a reunion. everyone there hated me. snort. everyone there hates me. always have. come on. not much of a dream, dummy.
shit, emo.

so, am i going or not?

im not.

...

btw, did i tell you na by the end of the dream, my prince charming made his entrance (squealing sports car tires) and started telling everyone how bad they were? hehe. not much. sino ang prince tsarming ko? tikreto ko na yun! :p
<<-->>
thIS is tHe pAin pArt:::
hormones. i mentioned before that it gives profundity to your thinking. hrmmm. fine. it's that time of the month for me. (am i grossing ze boys out?) therefore, my organs hurt like hell and my vagina is about to fall off -- credits, again, to niKay. and when i woke up yesterday, my tummy contracted (permanently, methinks) and so now i feel hungry. always. my lola calls it indigestion. keEbLer's sOft bAtcH chOcoLate ChiP coOkiEs--the culprit. i ate the whole pack... and im eating more. hurts. hurts. kulit ko no? ...and then i have a migraine. payment for staying up until 3, since sem break began. oh, and let's not forget the fact that im rarely seen without my laptop nowadays. (electric bill's gonna make my lola scream her guts out.) e-books, the net... my neglected writing... my head hurts and im gonna pop some pills...
i feel like ive had gastric bypass surgery. (not that i knooow what it reallly feels like... XD)... but methinks im on the spot: u're hungry, ure stomach is hollow... and then you eat. after a couple pf bites, you can't eat anymore cuz ur tummy sez ur full... but ur nooooot...
wala lang.
<<-->>
sabi ko--hehe, bobo!--kabog. den naisip ko, diba pag high ka nun? kabog? o wasted? haha. kabag, gaga!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home