Wednesday, August 17, 2005

jUst a liTtLe biT cRaziEr


guess what? i just finished a rather hellish p.e. class... you know the type--you run laps for an eternity, wheezing, holding your entrails by the hand and then stopping and then stretching your guts out and doing sit-ups for a weirdly looooong minute and then the teacher kicks you out of the classroom. in this case however, no classroom. we did everything in the courts cuz a couple of cute guys were doing something naughty inside the weights room, hehe.

im supposed to be doing my english paper--critical thinking etchus, etchus--but i kinda got sidetracked. yep. me and my amazingly short attention span... my assignments are now four pieces of folded paper, rotting away in my lap, trying to make me notice them... xori, dear paper friends...

im going crazy, man...

something happened today and it's still weirding me out... i got ambushed at sec walkway (maybe because i'm wearing my fuck-me-heels) by this little balding guy. thought it was a teacher so my first instinct was to yell, "I DIDN'T DO IT!!!" but he wanted me to do this vtr thing... and then, well, some pics... for commercial casting stuff... cool ... but im really uglee in pics so i doubt that i'll look good in these pics...

<<-->>

im so confused, you know...fine. i know that we're just friends... but then, i notice that he doesn't particularly seem to care. ano ba??? it's stupid, i know, but i think--there's a chance, you see, no matter how slim--that i might like you, damn it and you don't even blink when i somehow encounter you... bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

(slap)

that took as much effort as wedging an elephant inside my purse.

<<-->>

nais ko lang pong batiin si natsumi. nats, umuwi ka na. tatlong taon ka nang nawawala. nababaliw na tatay mo kakahanap sa'yo. pinabili lang kita ng suka, tapos, nawala ka na...

hehe... wala lang. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home